Thursday, October 6, 2016

Falling for Jesus

Thank you so much for walking with us. The last several months have been a blast! Here are some pics and updates on the adventures God has taken us on since out last post. We appreciate all your prayers, love, and support, we couldn't do this without you guys.


Detroit/Ann Arbor

My time in Michigan was so sweet, the Antioch church that I was working with is on fire for Jesus and their training school is amazing. We carried the cross through the streets of Ann Arbor and Detroit. I was blown away by how open the people were. Once again I'm reminded, that looks can be deceiving, Jesus is on the move.

Dominican Republic pt II



That's right, I headed back to the DR (Dominican Republic) this summer, but this time with my family. We were there for 27 days, partnering with ICM (Iglesia Comunidad Multicultural, a sister church of Antioch's), and some US Antioch churches who had sent teams to the DR as well. It was a really powerful time, a lot of people gave their lives to Jesus and I even got to be on 5 different news channels, sharing the love of Christ. On longer trips like these, I am reminded of the reality of the cross, what Jesus went through for us. There is no place He wouldn't go.
(the video above is just from my phone, not from the news cast)

Los Angeles


While in California we visited Fullerton, LA, Venice Beach, and Hollywood. My time in the City of Angels was intense! In downtown LA we saw Jesus move on the streets, people cried, we cried, we got to pray for people and share the love of Jesus. At Venice Beach the gloves were off to say the least, we were walking through crowds of thousands, it was straight rough, lots of people were really angry, yelling and saying things their mother taught them not to say. In the midst of all the persecution, there were still open people that were hurting and needing a touch from Jesus that we got to pray for and share Jesus' love with, we just had to keeps our eyes open.


Utah





Utah was such a great trip. We got to walk all through Salt Lake City, share the gospel, pray for people, and lift the cross up over the entire city. One sweet story, a couple saw me carrying the cross, stopped their car to take pictures, and I  asked if I could pray for them. When I started praying, the woman began to cry, really hard. After I was done praying, she said she had seen me and they had driven back to talk to me. She said a couple days before, her ex-husband had passed away. The night he passed away, she couldn't sleep. She could only hear his voice, saying "It's time to get right with Jesus." As she told me this, she began to cry. She said, "I love Jesus, and I believe He's real."
People are hungry and searching for something real, I'm so honored that I get to be a part of showing people what Jesus is like. Thank you so much for partnering with me, in searching and reaching the lost with the Love of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment